Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Friends Forever, Forever Friends

Do you believe there's friends forever or forever friends? I don't know if I still have the faith in it but at least I know I've got great friends around me even though we are drifting away. It's hard to maintain any type of relationshp be it with friends or your spouse/bf/gf etc. I know we are all busy with our own lives and caught up in our own social circle, but just to let you all know that no matter what we are just a phone call or an sms away.

Anyway, today skip CIP lecture to get the OCOM presetation research done as there's a practice presentation next Mon. Ended the day at 3, headed to town to meet Sis (Kellie) to get presents for the upcoming birthday girl who we are celebrating her birthday along with her group of friends. I guess it bound to be a super noisy celebration. Catch up with Sis during the whole shopping trip, talking about everything and anything. It just makes me think of those days when the 7 of us are so much closer when we can just meet up at the snap of the fingers. Now, no matter how hard we snap our fingers, it will take ages before we meet up.
MEET UP FOR CHRISTMAS GATHERING? MEET UP FOR SIS (CANDICE) BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION?

Love and Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home